Saturdays go by too fast...

I may have shaken my cold though--but at the expense of missing Steph in Relay for Life last night/this morning--she walked over 10 miles (!) and raised more than her set goal AND made it all the way through the night. I am so impressed & proud of her!!!

Went to a tea party out in the boonies for Julia's birthday...totally not what I expected, and am really glad that Jasmine convinced me to get out of my sick-filled apartment and go. Nummy food & good company--plus we had a table all to ourselves!

Trying work on my paintings due Thursday-I feel stuck though. All I have are 6 shiny-metallic-y differently colored 8x10 canvases. I am pretty sure that won't satisfy the assignment as they are.

Caught the last 1/2 of crazy/beautiful. I love that movie so much. I always wonder if my intense attachment comes from my own personal experiences that quasi-mirror Nicole's (though I am not wealthy and have no gorgeous man all about me, and I am FAR from Kirsten Dunst's beauty). I just love that movie.

I am off to bed. Happy Saturday night in my current world.

Homework, painting, homework, will be my plan for tomorrow.

0 comments: