I am so depressed about this.
BAH.
**NOTE**
I enjoy some of the added features a DVD provides. Sometimes, I don't bother watching them though.
One of the interesting additions to this DVD was in the Bonus section called "The Smoking Fry".
Little man bought several McSandwiches McDonald's fries, and also a real burger & real oven fries from a place that they make burgers from scratch--put each in a glass jar to see what would happen--how these foods possibly break down in our systems.
After a week or so, the real burger and fries were gross and moldy--shit breaking down right away. The McSandwiches barely changed at all. Gradually, the sandwiches started to mold and break down slightly, but nothing like the real burger and real fries. The french fries looked like they were just bought.
This went on for 10 weeks. Finally, the smell in Morgan's office got to be too unbearable, and he asked his intern to throw all the moldy crap away--and the FRIES STILL LOOKED THE SAME. THEY DIDN'T BREAK DOWN AT ALL.
HOLY SHIT. GROSS!
That's a Wrap
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment