Dear life/real world,

YOU SUCK.


*working for a consistent six hour shift is really challenging when you are totally not used to working. Especially when you don't get to be done until 11:20pm and you have to be up for open gym @8am...
There is no way I will be able to do this when school starts. Unless it just takes some getting used to (HOPEFULLY!!)-- like my ass--since I haven't been on my bicycle in 2 years (damn, it hurts).
I am just absolutely exhausted. I can't figure out if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I even napped yesterday before I went to work! :(
+I work with some super cool people, not only at Culver's, but also w/helping out at memorial...I am going to get to help the varsity coach--I am SO PUMPED!!!
I am ready for bed, and I've only been up for 20 minutes. BAH.

0 comments: