I am the LUCKIEST

yep yep!
Today, I got totally surprised by my HD peeps--completely blew me away--and all of my favorite people were there to wish me good luck, and there was good food, and baloons, and flowers, and I got cards that made me cry, and it was so awesome to be with the people who I really care about--and I feel so lucky that they took their time out of their day to spend time with me for lunch. I am so lucky.
I am so lucky.
**This is a big deal to me.
#1, I have never been surprised before. No one has ever been able to pull one over on me, and I am kind of a shit like that!
#2, it takes a lot of effort for persons to organize such an event. Just knowing this makes me feel so amazingly lucky and special and fortunate.
#3, I love surprises. LOVE THEM. Love to give them (and I do!), so being on this end takes me aback, and I feel AMAZING. I AM SO FREEKING LUCKY!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU Nicole & J-Mon-ay, Steph, J-Bo, Manda, Kirby & Sarah, Jen & Sophia, Linda & Avery--thank you so much.
It will be hard not getting to work with these awesome people anymore. I am so lucky.

AND THEN I got to cook a 2 course meal to repay the awesome Bridgman staff who, this summer, have made me feel like one of them. I love cooking for people I care about, and it was so fun for me to see reactions to what I made!! I LOVE IT!!!!

My life is pretty damn awesome right now. I am very very very very lucky. Thank you!!!!

0 comments: