I think

I have nearly gotten through this sick.
Maybe tomorrow I will be even better!
I am proud of myself. I only had a moment where
I wished I had someone to take care of me while I was sick.
Tomorrow I get my dreads! YAY!
I went to the rugby game today and the women's soccer game.
I think I am going to start helping out at rugby practices with the pack--they were a hurting unit today. The ladies won 17-15, but it was a nail-biter and they played pretty sloppy ball. The soccer game was super fun to watch. I didn't expect to enjoy it so much (this is an assignment for class), and I think I will go to more. We beat LaCrosse 2-1, but it was close--we were tired towards the end of the game. It was fun to see how aggressive those girls are, and how Professor Yengo coaches--they love him!! After the win, they got him (REALLY GOT HIM) drenched with their water jug. I want to coach! I am off to bed I think...Today was a good day. Still sick, but a good day anyway.

0 comments: