Sometimes coming up with a title blows.

So, the six simultaneous discussions was the coolest thing ever. Frustrating for me because I couldn't stay long listening to one group (in order to try to hear everyone talk and give them credit), but the entire period (save the final 5 minutes for wrap-up) the groups were discussing the articles THEY chose ahead of time. They selected leaders, they chose the discussion questions, and pretty much blew my mind. I am very proud of them. AND I realized that I am a damn good teacher for this to be able to happen. While I understand that these are driven students, I have challenged them and they have risen to my challenge.


In other news...
I decided that maybe my insomnia was due to going to bed too early. So, I tried to stay up later, and I still woke up at 3AM...I fell back asleep faster though this morning than last night (over an hour of restlessness and unable to shut down my brain), but it is frustrating. I have also woken up with a headache for the past two days as well.

I am hoping that Louie and I join 24 hour Fitness (or other gym) because I really want to work back to feeling awesome about myself again. I am also contemplating Weight Watchers again, but I can't get up enough courage to take a risk.

Can't fail if I don't try...

0 comments: