Excited

Honestly, I can not wait to see my girls tomorrow. I need a Jasmine, Julia, and Lindsay session, and maybe, just maybe, we can plan a girl's weekend with some finality.


Seven days really is a long time. I have so much respect for my mom and how she handles my grandparents every day. I am exhausted after hanging out with them for 3 ish hours every day--it is draining and HARD work. Gramma needs her cart with her oxygen tank everywhere she goes, and she can't really walk on her own. If she wants to go outside, one has to skillfully maneuver both her wheelchair and her cart of oxygen--there is no holder on the wheelchair--that would make too much sense. If BOTH my grandparents are headed outside of their tiny apartment, another trip must be made in order to push my grandpa in HIS wheelchair.

I am going to need to sleep for a month when I get back...though that does not play into my new mission--really and truly get in shape and be unfat this summer.

I guess I'll just sleep on the plane back.

0 comments: