Best. Email. Ever. And I really needed this today.

Dear Ms. *****,
I hope you are doing well and I hope you had a wonderful summer break.  I still don't understand why you aren't teaching at this school and all of us AP students miss you like CRAZY.  I feel the juniors this year are at a disadvantage because they've heard so much about you Ms. *****, and to be honest, I think they were a little disappointed that you weren't going to be their AP Lang and Comp. teacher.   My colleagues and I feel very lucky to experience the Great ****'s teachings 
I wanted to tell you that I'm super scared of life after high school. I mean, I have my options, but everything's a blur now since graduation is only months away.  I've started applying for early decision and I was wondering if you could write some sort of recommendation letter for me because it's kind of required.   I want to ask other teachers, but you have been the most influential educator I've had. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration, always.
COME BACK MS. ****!! PLEASE VISIT US SOMETIME! And yes, I'm in school writing this on my free time because I'm a senior now and I can have free time like that :] TOTALLY AWESOME.
Warm regards,
******
Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: