long weekend....


Finally finished this. You can read my thoughts on my book blog.
Let's just say, I am glad I read it.
(and, I am GLAD I am done with it. I will save my rant for my other blog...)








This was pretty awesome last night--I did want Oakland to stretch it out a little longer, but am super happy for the Detroilet fans--and the team has really done this for them...it makes it hard NOT to root for them...

This was a really good movie. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did--A. I am not a fan of country at all, and B. eh, not sure about love stories anymore...
Well, I don't think I can eradicate myself of my sentimental side, and it was really well-done, super plot, and it was awesome knowing that both Reese and Joaquin did their own singing. Even though they went through hell, they were meant for each other, and he couldn't live without her. Very inspiring afterthought--they were together for 35 years, singing and touring....Glad I watched it.

Finally finished my September Art Swap...I need to figure out how I am going to mail it though...it grew into something I wasn't expecting...it is like 38"X30". No title yet though...

This is what it was last week....











and after this weekend it is now...



All in all, a pretty good weekend. The volleyball team came in second in the tournament they held on Saturday, only losing 3 games out of 9. All the conference teams were there, so it was a great boost for them. Hopefully it will carry with them to Tuesday when we roadtrip to Everest...I can't wait to see my parents!

0 comments: